A nice seven layer taco casserole recipe...try this one !
- 1 pound ground beef, thawed
- 2 dollops of sour cream
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup thick taco sauce
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, drained, divided
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
- 12 taco shells, broken into pieces
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Diced tomatoes with mild chiles
Preheat your oven to 375º F. Brown beef with onion and garlic, adding sour cream in a pan. Add water, taco sauce, seasonings, chiles, and 1/4 cup olives. Simmer for 3 minutes. In a large casserole dish, place a thick layer of broken taco shells.
Place a layer of meat on top, then layer on 1 cup of cheese.
Repeat these three layers again. Bake for 20 minutes.
Place leftover vegetables on top. The seven layer taco casserole is ready to serve...nice one !
Enjoy it ~!