Seven Layer Taco Casserole Recipe
An amazing seven layer taco casserole recipe to try !
* 1 pound ground beef, thawed
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1 cup water
* 1/2 cup thick taco sauce
* 1/2 cup green chiles
* 1/2 cup ripe olives, drained, divided
* 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
* 12 taco shells, broken into pieces
* 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
* Chopped tomatoes
1. Preheat your oven to 375º F.
2. Brown beef with onion and garlic in a pan.
3. Add water, taco sauce, seasonings,chiles, and 1/4 cup olives.
4. Simmer for 3 minutes.
5. In a large casserole dish, place a thick layer of broken taco shells.
6. Place a layer of meat on top, then layer on 1 cup of cheese.
7. Repeat these three layers again.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Place leftover vegetables on top.
The seven layer taco casserole is ready to serve...enjoy the taco !!